CO-MANAGED IT SERVICES
Co-Managed IT Services
Co-Managed IT is a hybrid support model that leverages a mature & proven technology management framework with the organizational knowledge of an internal IT resource.
DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION NEED ADDITIONAL IT RESOURCES?
- Too much work for one person to handle
- All IT knowledge resides in the mind of one individual
- Nagging issues that limit productivity seem to never get solved
- Strategic projects take longer than expected or never get completed
WHY CO-MANAGED IT?
- Reduces stress level of internal IT resource
- Eliminates HR burden of recruitment, training, management, retainment, vacation/sickness coverage
- Allows for reallocation of realized savings for strategic projects and to implement required services
- Increases visibility and accountability for IT performance
- Provides structure for long term success through process, standardization, and stability
HOW DOES CO-MANAGED IT WORK?
- Risetech Partners Onboarding Team builds out documentation with assistance of internal IT resource
- Risetech Partners Centralized Services manages and monitors the network and server infrastructure
- Risetech Partners Centralized Services deploys automated patching and select software updates
- Risetech Partners provides internal IT resource credentials to critical tool sets
- Internal IT resource supports the organization’s end users and industry specific business applications
- Internal IT resource may escalate complex issues to Risetech Partners Support Desk
- Risetech Partners resolves support requests while internal IT resource is on vacation or out sick
- Risetech Partners CyberCare Cybersecurity Framework improves client’s security posture
- Risetech Partners Professional Services implements technology infrastructure improvements
- Risetech Partners Technology Alignment Framework drives down noise for internal IT resource
- Risetech Partners vCIO Framework delivers technology roadmap for C-Level executives